We believe in empowering individuals and inspiring lifestyle changes to improve overall health and well-being. We use a friendly and professional approach towards providing you with the best tailored exercise and lifestyle modification programs through individual and group based sessions.
What is an Exercise Physiologist?
Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs) AEPs are university qualified allied health professionals equipped with the knowledge, skills and competencies to design, deliver and evaluate safe and effective exercise interventions for people with acute, sub-acute or chronic medical conditions, injuries or disabilities.
The specific medical conditions include, but are not limited to:
Metabolic (diabetes, obesity)
Cardiovascular (high BP, heart disease)
Musculoskeletal (arthritis, joint pain and replacements, sports injuries)
Neurological (stroke, parkinson's disease, MS)
Respiratory& Pulmonary (COPD, asthma)
Our Vision and Mission:
Inspiring healthy habits through movement.
To educate individuals on the benefits of exercise and lifestyle interventions, to improve their quality of life.
Why choose us?
We ensure optimal services are provided with specific guarantees to achieve your goals.
1. 100% money back guarantee on all services if you aren't fully satisfied.
2. All enquiries will be responded to within 24hrs.
3. If the Exercise Physiologist is 10 mins late for an appointment, don't pay full price on that session.
4. When appropriate, GP's will be sent a letter within 48 hrs of your consult.
5. Refer a friend and once they attend their assessment, then you and your friend will receive 50% off your next standard (60 min) 1:1 private consult *conditions apply.